Ilmuna, journal of Islamic Education welcomes academics, lecturers, researchers to submit article to this journal. The language used is Indonesian and English. The article submissions have to meet the following requirements:
1. The article must be original. The article in the form of plagiarism, adaptation, translation, compilation, summary, and people’s book or opinion will be rejected.
2. The article is theoretical or empirical research result which has never been published in any journal, nor submitted to other journal simultaneously.
3. The topic is regarding Islamic education that significant and informative.
4. The substance must be sharpened through a theoretical perspective (core and supporting theory).
5. The articles contain novelty, or refine old findings have not been put forward other authors (approaches, theories, or solutions), to open new understanding or meaning as well as inspiration for educational studies problems.
6. The articles are written in Indonesian using effective and academic style (KBBI standard) or English, and in accordance with Ilmuna journal style.
7. The articles can be written by two or more.
8. You can submit your article by simply mailing on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Open Journal System (OJS).
9. For Ilmuna journal writing guide, you can view following link: https://jurnal.stituwjombang.ac.id/index.php/ilmuna/AuthorGuidleline